This affordable option in abrasive blasting is not only easy to use, but portable enough to take from one job to another. In addition, Graco’s vapour abrasive blast equipment reduces dust by up to 92% less than traditional dry blasting and uses very little water, making containment and clean-up of debris simple and less messy than power washers.
Whether you plan to remove graffiti and paint, or clean and prep a surface, it’s time to consider an alternative to your power washer, chemical cleaners or hand tools and use a machine that gets the job done quickly and effectively.
Benefits of EQp:
- Portable cart with lift handles – weighs only 99.8 kg (220 lb) empty
- Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting
- Low water usage, less mess – Only uses 0.47 – 1.07 L/min (1/2 to 1 qt./min) of water
- Works with coarse, fine or non-destructive media
- Fast removal rates compared to other cleaning methods – Blast pressures up 10.3 bar (150 psi)
- Blasts for up to 90 minutes between refills and holds approximately (4) 25 kg (55 pound) bags of media