High-quality, high-volume, high-pressure. The Graco King pneumatic airless sprayers are the most powerful machines for protective coatings. The system provides the applicator output values, pressure ratios and pumping capacities never seen before. The Graco King units are designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and easily handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics for your application.
Superior air-operated pumps for high-volume and high-pressure waterproofing, fireproofing and protective coatings
- Simple maintenance – This air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy. All motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance.
- Improved icing performance – Thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. The newly designed poppets and external pilot lines virtually eliminate pilot valve freezing that can result in an instant stop. The icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation – with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you’ll achieve a faster, smoother changeover. Eliminating the “wink” in your pattern – it is a difference you will feel.
- Improved sealing and strength with the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings instead of five. The new MaxLife pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi gun capabilities Graco’s powerful new air motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. A new manifold has been designed to simplify the installation of multiple guns.
|Dimensions||135 × 88 × 87 cm|
Paints, Protective Coating